“Fulfilling the Great Commission by Training Leaders”
- Train future church leaders for new churches
- Impart solid Biblical Foundation for future leaders
- Improve a leader’s communication and professional skills
- Provide quality workers for existing churches
- 2 years intensive training for church ministry
- 4 months per semester, for 4 semesters
- Must be a high school graduate
- Male ONLY
- Preferably single, a married deacon, an elder,or an active youth leader.
- Must be a bonafide member of the Church of Christ/Christian Churches for at least 6 months and an active member of a discipleship class.
- Recommended by the leader of the local church thatwill support him.
- Must be committed to serve God by leadingthe church through preaching, Bible studies, evangelism, discipleship and church planting.
Cost per Semester
- Miscellaneous Fees 500.00
Board & Lodging P100/week
Plus 1 sack of rice per semester or 2 sacks of rice in a year from a supporting church.
- Monday Noon until Friday Noon ONLY.
- Weekends for OJT / Ministry opportunities
“But just as you excel in everything – in faith,
in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness
and in your love for us – see that you also excel in the grace of giving.”
II Corinthians 8:7
Let us help VSL to continually achieve its purpose by our generosity…
Visayas School of Leadership (VSL) will receive a $40 monthly subsidy from Vision For Missions (VFM) which will go directly to the students’ food during school days and school maintenance costs.
For more Information please contact…
Mr. Paul Wilson
+63 916 551 9696
Pastor Lemuel Lusoc
+63 933 381 7884
Pastor Brian Lisas
+63 922 291 4286
Pastor Paquito Padilla
+63 929 183 7567